Thu, Dec 12|
The Lab: How to Launch a 6-Figure Coaching Business
Do you get joy from helping others overcome challenges in their lives? Are you excited at the possibility and freedom of being your own boss? According to Forbes, coaching is a $1 billion a year industry in the US alone... and getting bigger every year...
TIME & PLACE
Dec 12, 2019, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM PST
ATLAS Workbase, 500 Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Do you get joy from helping others overcome challenges in their lives?
Are you excited at the possibility and freedom of being your own boss?
According to Forbes, coaching is a $1 billion a year industry in the US alone... and getting bigger every year.Event Agenda:
4:30-6:00pm: Guests arrive / Networking
You will walk away with knowledge of:
- What is and isn’t coaching (it’s not what most people think!)
- How to become a coach and stand out so you aren't lumped in with all the other “coaches” out there
- The biggest mistakes even the most gifted coaches make when it comes to attracting their first clients
- The fastest strategy to launch a thriving coaching practice (even if you have a full-time job)
- The 3 most profitable and scalable coaching specialties every coach must know if they want succeed
This is for you if:
- You’ve felt a calling to become a coach and just not sure where to start
- People often go to you if they need someone to lend them an ear\
- You value growth and enjoy watching people evolve into their best selves
Frank Macri is a Master Coach Trainer and the Founder of Speak More Make More. Frank is recognized as a thought leader in the coaching industry and has trained thousands of coaches around the country. Frank launched his own coaching practice with zero experience in sales and marketing. Now, his business revenue puts him amongst the top 10% of coaches in the country. Frank is passionate about supporting coaches and independent practitioners seeking to launch their business, share their message and attract clients with ease.